Bioforge proposes OxySaver, a novel cost-effective Demand Oxygen Delivery System (DODS) which can reduce oxygen consumption significantly. It includes a pressure sensor, a normally open solenoid valve, and a processing unit to ensure the supply of oxygen only during inhalation of the patients.
Saving precious oxygen with every breath.
What we aspire to achieve
Reduce cost of oxygen for hospitals by over 67% and increase availability of oxygen supply while requiring no additional modifications as it can be retrofitted on to any standard oxygen cylinder.
- 50% More oxygen conserved
- Requires only 3% power compared to similar products
- Reduces refill cost by 67%
- From a single source, up to 3 patients can receive oxygen at the same rate
- Research Completed
- Prototyping Completed
- Proceeding Towards Clinical Trials